WP4 Blog 1

NATIONAL NATIVE AMERICAN DAY - October 9, 2023 - National Today

For my writing project I will focus on Native Americans and the healthcare system. I choose this topic as it consists of geography and economic challenges. Two challenges that create a difficult environment for Native Americans to get good quality health care. Then there is also ethnicity that is brought into the unfair treatment. I plan on talking about how each one of these issues and how they deal with the Native American community in health care. Another reason I chose to talk about the Native Americans is because I live in Mammoth Lakes, CA. The next town below Mammoth has a Native American tribe. I plan on incorporating some of my experiences/ the stories I've heard in my project.

Comments

  1. In your essay, did you end up focusing on the Native American tribe near your hometown? I also studied an ethnic group, focusing my research on Asian American access to healthcare in California. It would be interesting to see if you also found any information regarding California's efforts to create more accessible healthcare for ethnic minorities.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Good Doctor Blog

WP3 blog 1

WP4 Blog 2